Black or Gray Hash Sets
Single Hash Set File (Notable / Suspicious / Significant)
Release Date: 29 January 2018
Source: Whitehat Computer Forensics, LLC (The Hash Search Engine)
Format: Encase, Forensic ToolKit (FTK), X-Ways, ASR Data SMART Linux, and Raw hash values (MD5/SHA1/SHA256).
Content Description: Notable / Suspicious / Significant hash values in one file.
Current Hash Values: 635,706
Previous Hash Values: 632,300
Amount Recently Added: 3,406
Duplicate Hash Values Removed: Yes
The attached zip file(s) represents 'Notable', 'Suspicious' or 'Significant' hash values involving possibly malicious and/or unwanted software and utilities including:
- SQL Injection Tools, Packers, Bruteforcing
- Flooders, Denial of Service (DoS)
- Defacers, Cracking, Rippers
- Recon, Killers, All in One (AIO) Tools
- Credit Card Generators, Key Generators, Sniffers
- Password Gathering, Nukers, Network Testing
- File Sharing artifacts from Peer-to-Peer (P2P) sites
- Red-herring (files annotated or described with a particular non-threatening name but actually designed or coded for nefarious purposes)
- Carrier Pigeon Archives (compressed files such as ZIP, RAR, GZIP, CAB, etc, that were identified in transporting any significant, notable or alert files).
These provided hash values can be utilized to assist in the identification of possibly threatening files during computer forensic and computer security examinations (Computer Compromises, Network Intrusions, Malware Analysis, etc).
Note: Please register as a Paid Subscription Member to view download links on this page.