Everything in single DVD's
Release Date: 1Decemberr 2018
Source: Whitehat Computer Forensics, LLC (The Hash Search Engine)
Formats: Formats: Combined ZIP/CD/DVD ISO
(Encase, FTK, SleuthKit, X-Ways, and Raw Hash Values)
Duplicate Hashes Removed: Yes
NSRL Known: Yes (separate hash files)
NSRL Unknown: Yes (separate hash files)
Smallest ISO Download File Size: 3GB
Largest ISO Download File Size: 15GB
The attached DVD file(s) represents all hash sets broken down by forensic software brands and/or RAW (MD5/SHA1/SHA256) hash values:
1. KNOWN GOOD / SAFE / NON-THREATENING
- All Operating Systems versions (396)
- All Software and Web Applications
- All Hardware Drivers
- All MS Windows and Mac app store software
- All simulated "Gold Disks" containing MS Windows and MacOS operating systems with common software installations (office suites, Internet browsers, etc).
- All previously gathered US Government (publicly accessible) website artifacts including image files, multimedia files, office documents, etc.
- White Hash Set (all known good/safe/non-threatening combined together in one hash file)
2. SUSPICIOUS / THREATENING / UNAUTHORIZED
- Black/Gray Hash Set
Note: Please register as a Paid Subscription Member to view download links on this page.