DVD Downloads - Everything Hash Sets
Release Date: 20 March 2023
Source: Whitehat Computer Forensics, LLC (The Hash Search Engine)
Combined ZIP/CD/DVD ISO consisting of:
- Raw hash sets (MD5/SHA1/SHA56) grouped by categories into tab delimited (.txt) files.
- OpenText™ EnCase™ Forensic Software format (versions 7, 8, 20, 21, 22 and above)
- Exterro Forensic Toolkit® (FTK®)
- X-Ways Forensics
- Autopsy®/Sleuth Kit®
Current Distinct Hash Values (March 2023): 54,154,783
Previous Distinct Hash Values (January 2023): 52,403,695
New Total: 1,751,088
Note: added 977,566 MS Windows and 773,522 Application files.
Duplicate Hashes Removed: Yes, of course.
NSRL Known: Yes (separated hash sets)
NSRL Unknown: Yes (separated hash sets)
Smallest ISO Download File Size: 4GB
Largest ISO Download File Size: 21GB
The attached DVD file(s) represents all hash sets broken down by forensic software brands (see above) and/or RAW (MD5 / SHA1 / SHA256) hash values:
KNOWN GOOD / SAFE / NON-THREATENING
- All Operating System versions (631)
- All Software and Web Applications
- All Hardware Drivers
- All MS Windows and Mac app store software
- All simulated “Gold Disks” containing MS Windows and MacOS operating systems with common software installations (office suites, Internet browsers, etc).
- White Hash Set (all known good/safe/non-threatening combined together into single hash sets)