Tryout Sample Hash Sets
(1,000 Rows Only)
Source: Whitehat Computer Forensics, LLC (The Hash Search Engine)
Formats: Encase, Forensic ToolKit (FTK), SleuthKit, X-Ways, and Raw Hash Values (MD5/SHA1/SHA256).
Duplicate Hashes Removed: Yes
NSRL Known: Yes (separate hash files)
NSRL Unknown: Yes (separate hash files)
The attached ZIP file(s) represents 1,000 rows only of sample hash sets containing:
1. KNOWN GOOD / SAFE / NON-THREATENING
– All Operating Systems versions (396)
– All Software and Web Applications
– All Hardware Drivers
– All MS Windows and Mac app store software
– All simulated “Gold Disks” containing MS Windows and MacOS operating systems with common software installations (office suites, Internet browsers, etc).
– All previously gathered US Government (publicly accessible) website artifacts including image files, multimedia files, office documents, etc.
– White Hash Set (all known good/safe/non-threatening combined together in one hash file)
2. SUSPICIOUS / THREATENING / UNAUTHORIZED
– Black/Gray Hash Set